We are seeking a graphic designer to join our growing company. As a graphic designer, you will collaborate to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns. Your duties will include developing graphics for digital platforms.
- Casual contract
- Create and design various materials for digital and print
- Design based on brand guidelines
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- A bachelor’s degree is not required
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years experience in graphic design
- Attention to detail
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects
- Time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS is an asset
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web
- Design portfolio
- LinkedIn profile link (will be an asset)